Design & Installation
New Email Systems
According to your needs I can build an email system for you based around Open Source components to include features as required, such as,
- Spam & virus filtering & countermeasures.
- Recipient verification (check mailbox exists before accepting message)
- Roaming (can send email when away from the office)
- Authentication to permit sending email.
- POP3, IMAP, webmail mailbox access.
- Encrypted email connections.
- Logging & monitoring facilities.
Please contact me with your requirements for a price. All installations include suitable documentation and are built using Open Source components to maximise your system's future flexibility and minimise any ongoing costs.
I upgrade existing systems - both to add extra functionality (such as the features above) as well as to 'refresh' systems where newer versions of existing software packages now exist.
Custom Email Components & Systems
I also design & build systems from scratch for more demanding situations, such as these:
- Large-scale systems with many users (to millions of mailboxes on multiple machines).
- Unusual network topologies, perhaps negotiating firewalls and private network links.
- Gateway systems (e.g. to protect sensitive servers from being directly exposed to the Internet).
- Modified email systems: Custom programming to alter or enhance existing packages - please see the free software I make available for some examples.